Demonstration version of STAM-1 program
STAM-1 DEMO is a demonstration version of the STAM-1 PROG program, that allows you to get familiar with all its functionality.
The application allows management of the signals received by modules of the SATEL monitoring station. It enables the incoming events to be handled by several operators at one workstation. Transmissions sent via telephone line or GSM (SMS and CLIP) and coming from more than 50 000 subscribers can be received.
Each subscriber can be assigned several identifiers. Different categories of incoming codes (alarm, arming, disarming, trouble, restore, test transmission, etc.) can be defined for each subscriber and their identifier.
The program can receive and sort event signals as requiring intervention with automatic signaling of an emergency situation. This allows creating and archiving reports for individual subscribers, operators and the monitoring station system. All received events are logged in the event history log, whether or not identifier of the given event is included in the database. Security of the data being saved is ensured by the encryption function.
- support for subscribers monitoring using phone line or GSM network
- software working in DOS environment; enables work on 1 computer by multiple operators
- support for over 50 000 subscribers
- possibility to assign several IDs to each subscriber
- different categories of codes received from subscribers defined independently for each subscriber and ID
- reporting situations that require intervention
- selection of events requiring intervention
- creating reports for subscribers, operators and station systems
- report archiving