TCP/IP receiver expansion card
STAM-1 RE is an Ethernet receiver expansion card, which is a component part of the STAM-2 monitoring station. It should be connected to the STAM-1 P or STAM-1 PE receiver base card. The device is a complete receiver of TCP/IP reporting from SATEL ETHERNET and GPRS devices. It allows you to set up a supervision center for monitoring the state of connected alarm systems. STAM-1 RE can be installed in the PCI slot of any PC computer from which it only derives power. Other hardware solutions can also be used, e.g. the cards can be installed in the STAM-BOX housing or in the monitoring station system with built-in STAM-IRS micro server. It communicates with the PC computer via the RS-232 port (DB-9 connector). Each Ethernet receiver card is provided with a RJ-45 jack connector for Ethernet network, which enables one IP address to be assigned to the monitoring station.
The module can handle up to 256 subscribers with filtration of incoming events based on the physical (MAC) address. The events being received are buffered in memory until sent to the monitoring station, which prevents loss of data. The functions of individual link supervision and Ethernet link supervision ensure proper operation of STAM-1 RE.
- TCP/IP reporting receiver for SATEL Ethernet and GPRS transmitters
- support for up to 256 subscribers with individual link supervision
- hardware event buffering
- ETHERNET link supervision
- optional incoming events filtering based on physical address (MAC)
- support for automatic IP address configuration with DHCP
- possibility to install in computer's PCI slot