Miniature wireless expander of wired zones/outputs
The ACX-210 module makes it possible to use wired devices (detectors, sirens, etc.) in the ABAX 2/ABAX wireless system. It has 4 programmable zones with support for the NO and NC type wire detectors and EOL, 2 EOL configurations, as well as 4 programmable OC type wired outputs.
It is an expander of miniature type that requires little space for installation.
The device is supplied with voltage in the range of 4-24 V DC.
ACX-210 settings are configured and its firmware updated remotely. In the ABAX 2 system, two-way radio communication is encrypted using is AES encrypted.
- adding wired devices to the ABAX 2 or ABAX system
- compatible with:
- ABAX 2 system controllers (ACU-220 and ACU-280) and ARU-200 radio signal repeater
- ABAX system controllers (ACU-120, ACU-270, ACU-250 and ACU-100 (min. version 4.04), INTEGRA 128-WRL control panel and ARU-100 radio signal repeater - the required version of the device firmware should be checked in its description on the website
- range of radio communication in the open area:
- in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1400 m (with ACU-280)
- in ABAX: up to 500 m
- 4 programmable zones - support for wired detectors in NO, NC, EOL, 2EOL/NO and 2EOL/NC configurations
- 4 programmable OC type outputs
- remote configuration and update of the firmware
- compact dimensions
- power supply: 4-24 V DC