Alarm control panel
The PERFECTA-T series alarm control panels are designed to secure small and medium-sized buildings, such as apartments, single-family houses, terraced segments, offices, small businesses etc. They provide security in accordance with EN 50131 Grade 2 requirements.
The system based on the PERFECTA-T 32 control panel is characterized by simple configuration as well as easy and intuitive operation. Keypads are used to configure and operate it. It can also be controlled with keyfobs working in the 433 MHz frequency band (if the INT-RX-S module is connected to the control panel).
The built-in PSTN telephone dialer can be used for event reporting (e.g. to the security agency monitoring station) and voice messaging as well as for audio verification (listening in to the sounds from the protected building).
The control panel electronics board comes with 8 wired zones and 4 wired outputs. Their number can be increased by connecting extension modules: INT-E zone expanders and INT-O or INT-ORS output expanders. This allows you to expand the system by adding more detectors, sirens and even actuators (to control the garage door, roller blinds, garden sprinklers).
The control panel enables the system to be divided into two partitions, with three selectable arm modes (day, night, full). Each zone can be assigned to one or both supervised areas.
You can configure the system in two ways: by using the intuitive PERFECTA Soft program (from a computer connected with a RS-232 (TTL) cable) and by means of a keypad, using shortcut keys in the service menu.
- compliance with EN 50131 Grade 2
- from 8 to 32 programmable wired zones:
- NO, NC, EOL, 2EOL/NO, 2EOL/NC configuration to choose from
- support for roller shutter and vibration detectors
- from 4 to 12 programmable wired outputs
- 2 power outputs on the mainboard
- built-in modules:
- PSTN telephone dialer (reporting to the station, voice notifications)
- voice module (play-back of voice messages for telephone messaging)
- audio alarm verification (listening in to sounds from the building)
- division of the system into 2 partitions:
- 3 arm modes in each partition
- option to assign each zone to two partitions
- user control or timer control option
- communication bus for connecting keypads (PRF-LCD), expansion modules (INT-E, INT-O, INT-ORS) and 433 MHz keyfob receiver expander (INT-RX-S)
- system control by using:
- PRF-LCD keypads (up to 4)
- remote control keyfobs operating in the 433 MHz band (up to 15) - the INT-RX-S module is required
- ability to update the software (firmware)
- 15 user codes
- 1 service code
- editing names (of users, partitions, zones, outputs and modules) for easier control and supervision of the system
- 8 timers with the exceptions setting option
- 3584 events memory
- automatic diagnostics of the basic system components
- built-in switching power supply:
- overload protection
- protection against deep discharge of the battery
- battery charging current control
- programming the control panel settings:
- computer with the PERFECTA Soft program installed, connected to the control panel RS 232 (TTL) port