GPRS communication module for
INTEGRA and INTEGRA Plus control panels
The device can report events via GPRS (TCP/UDP) or SMS messages. It can also use SMS messages, CLIP service or PUSH notifications to transmit
information about events to the persons concerned. Where
INT-GSM is used in conjunction with the INTEGRA Plus control panel, the e-mail messaging option is also possible. The content of all messages, regardless of how they are transmitted, is based directly on the event list and is generated automatically.
Communication with the control panel via the INT-GSM module
can take place through the SATEL connection setup service.
This makes it possible to remotely:
- configure the system settings using the DLOADX program
- administer the system by using the GUARDX program
- operate the system from INTEGRA CONTROL mobile app.
When connected with an alarm system, INT-GSM
2 ways of connecting
the module to the control panel
directly: to the keypad bus and through the RS-232 port
by using the ETHM-1 Plus communication module: through the RS-485 port
Combination of INT-GSM and the ETHM-1 Plus communication module makes it possible to use the GSM network as a spare transmission path for INTEGRA or INTEGRA Plus control panel (as an alternative to Ethernet communication). As regards the reporting function, the installer can set priorities for using individual communication paths – Dual Path Reporting – as required by the EN 50136 standard.
It supports two SIM cards, through which it can receive messages and incoming calls - at the same time. All GPRS transmissions are encrypted in the AES-192 standard.
INT-GSM reports events to two monitoring stations (eg. security agencies) via the GSM network. For this purpose it uses GPRS and SMS messages, with the possibility of setting the priority for each of the mentioned transmission paths.
Event notifications are created automatically based on the control panel event memory. The module sends information via SMS messages or CLIP service (up to 16 numbers) and, in case of cooperation with the INTEGRA Plus control panel, also e-mails (up to 16 addresses). After installing the INTEGRA CONTROL app, on the smartphone, PUSH notifications are available.
INT-GSM cooperation with INTEGRA/INTEGRA Plus control panels opens access to remote system control via:
- INTEGRA CONTROL app (GPRS)
- SMS messages
- costless CLIP service
- GUARDX program (GPRS).
A big advantage of INT-GSM device is the ability to work with the ETHM-1 Plus Ethernet module (RS-485 port connection). By default, GPRS is a backup communication channel for Ethernet. The duo allows for realization of Dual Path Reporting, in accordance with EN 50136, as well as for determining the priority of event monitoring tracks (Ethernet, GPRS and SMS).
Communication via the GSM network enables wireless connection of the control panel and the computer with the installed DLOADX and GUARDX programs, and thus the configuration and management of the system, even from a remote location. Connection between the module and PC can be established via the SATEL connection setup service.
Module software updates are made via the RS-232 port or remotely via GPRS, using the UpServ software.
- cooperation with INTEGRA and INTEGRA Plus control panels (version 1.18 or higher)
- two SIM cards support
- possibility to check the pre-paid account balance
- time synchronization with the NTP server or GSM network
- messaging: SMS, CLIP, PUSH, e-mail (INTEGRA Plus)
- remote control: SMS, CLIP, mobile application
- reporting: GPRS, SMS
- possibility of cooperation with the ETHM-1 Plus Ethernet module (version 2.05 or higher):
- Dual Path Reporting, compliant with EN 50136
- backup communication path
- possibility of using the SATEL connection setup service
- remote system operation via INTEGRA CONTROL app
- Android (version 4.2.7 or higher)
- iOS (version 5.0 or higher)
- programming control panels by using DLOADX (version 1.18.000 or higher)
- supervision of the alarm system by using GUARDX
- possibility of cooperation with the INTEGRUM system
- possibility of remote update